I feel it my responsibility as a citizen of the world, and a lover of humankind to alleviate all of your hot weather woes, one frozen cocktail at a time. Why should kids get all the good summertime treats? This refreshing Moscow Mule Slush turns your favorite original Moscow Mule Recipe into an icy cocktail perfect for hot summer days and nights.
Making slushies out of your favorite cocktails is the perfect way to cool down during these sweltering summer months. We adults need our snow cones, slushies and frozen pops too and we may as well add a little alcohol to them, right?
MOSCOW MULE SLUSH INGREDIENTS
There are so many Moscow Mule variations! You can dress them up a million different ways. For this classic mule slush, however, there is only three little ingredients you’ll need:
- 3 11.2 oz Ginger Beer (about three bottles)
- 2 cups good quality Vodka (I like to use Tito’s)
- A can of frozen limeade concentrate (about 12 oz)
See? Easy peasy! This will make about eight servings, but trust me, you’ll want to double (or triple… who’s counting?) this batch over and over this summer.
HOW TO MAKE A MOSCOW MULE SLUSH
- In a large, freezable container combine the ginger beer, vodka and limeade concentrate and mix well.
- Cover tight and freeze overnight.
- About 30 minutes before you want to serve, set it out and let lit thaw just enough so its easy to scoop.
- Serve in your favorite copper Moscow Mule mugs.
- CHEERS to keeping cool and enjoying adult frozen treats all summer long.
What are some of your favorite summer-time drinks, both alcoholic and not? Let’s chat in comments below!